Sunday, July 5, 2009

Who knew?

I had my wisdom teeth out on 6/25 and it wasn't bad. They gased me, numbed me and 10 minutes later I was walking out of there with a jaw full of gauze and in a slight haze.
The AFTER (like the last week) had SUCKED! I seriously thought that I was gonna need a morphine drip!
I convinced myself, through the wonder worldwide web, that I had dry socket...I was in agony. I made it to the dentist, with the assistance of my wonderful hubby, to find out that they forgot to give me a syringe with a little hooky squirty thingy on it so I could irrigate the gapping hole in my jaw, so developed a little...compost heap if you will, of food particles in my gapping hole!
Now noone like a stinky gapping hole...esp one in their mouths, so I have been all about squirting out that sucker after I eat. Its still sore...

School starts back in a day or so. I get to do my LPN to RN transition class now, which I failed online 4 years back. Hopefully I will do a little better this time around. This class makes me feel stupid though.

0 comments: